7.06.2010

Visiting from New York

In just about two weeks, my big sister and her husband are flying in from New York to spend the weekend. I'm excited to finally see them both again. It's been over four months since I helped them move into their new place in Poughkeepsie. That's so long. Phone calls and text messages have been great, but it's just not the same. I miss sitting at the coffee shop talking with Maggie or going out to dinner with the two of them. I know they're really enjoying their time out east, but I miss them dearly.

And so does everyone else. They're going to be ridiculously busy trying to visit all their friends and family in such a short time, but I'm sure it will all be worth the exhaustion.

Two weeks! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin