3.17.2011

Blue prints

I have a confession. I often look at blue prints of new houses around the area and abroad and imagine what it would be like to live in those houses. I have two reasons for this habit. First, I used to want to be an architect and am still very interested in the process to the point that if I am ever able to build a home, I will probably go through several frustrated architects. I'm sure my forced input will cause them to quit. Second, I have many friends buying houses now and I can't help but imagine my dream home.

I love looking at the blueprints and imagining how I would decorate each room and add my personal style to the house to make it my home. I am years from actually being able to do this for real, but it's fun to pretend for now.







{blueprint via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin