9.21.2011

Badgers at Soldier Field

On September 17, my friends and I headed to Soldier Field, home of the {gross} Chicago Bears, to watch the Wisconsin Badgers take on the Northern Illinois Huskies. It was an odd experience, watching a college team play at a professional football stadium, but it was so much fun! We stopped at my favorite bar in Chicago beforehand to grab an Oktoberfest brew and headed down early before the game. I actually ran into a few old college friends outside the gates that I haven't seen in years! It was a mini-reunion of sorts. 

The game was a bit too tight for comfort in the beginning, but the Badgers ended up pulling off a win to stay undefeated. I hope I can also make it up to Madison for a game this season... Camp Randall is by far the best place to watch a college football game. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin