9.06.2009

Sometimes Adults Need to Stop Acting Their Age

I think the world would be a happier place if grown-ups just took some time and watched one of their favorite childhood movies. No matter what's going on, it always makes me feel better.

There's no way you can be in a bad mood while watching cartoon animals talk and get into trouble.

{In no particular order, here are a few of my childhood favorites}

Land Before Time {I actually just watched this.}
The Sandlot
Now & Then
The Chipmunk Adventure
Rookie of the Year
Swiss Family Robinson {I still want a tree house.}
The Carebears Movie
AND any Disney movie (especially The Little Mermaid and Beauty & the Beast)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Care Bears picture. They were my favorite. I collected the stuffed animals and I even have one of them sitting in my apartment right now (my mom decided I needed a buddy and sent it to me, haha).

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin