10.16.2009

happy weekend


Happy Weekend!

For some reason, this week seemed to go by much slower than usual. I'm not sure why-- it must be that I am so excited for the weekend.

This weekend I am driving to Madison, Wis. with friends to watch my alma mater, the University of Wisconsin Badgers, play University of Iowa in the Homecoming game. I'm really excited to "go undergrad" with my friends {many of whom are flying in from across the country}. This may be the last time that all of us can get together for a football game for a while {one of my best friends leaves for Peace Corps for two years this winter}. This is also probably the last time we'll still blend in in the student section. {We're getting old. I'm sad.}

I also have a family reunion and tickets to see Dane Cook in Milwaukee on Sunday.

Sometime this weekend I even hope to find a few minutes to sip a pumpkin spice latte and finish my book. Maybe even sleep a little.


{image via weheartit}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin