9.05.2010

Fantasy Team

My friends and I held our fantasy football draft just a few days ago and overall, I'm happy with my team.

Aaron Rodgers QB
Rashard Mendenhall RB
Reggie Wayne WR
Pierre Thomas RB
Dallas Clark TE
Chad Ochocinco WR
Matt Forte RB
Clinton Portis RB
Ricky Williams RB
Santana Moss WR
Carson Palmer QB
Owen Daniels TE
Steelers D/ST D/ST
Nate Kaeding K
Devery Henderson WR
David Garrard QB
Steve Breaston WR

I drafted Aaron Rodgers #1 in our draft. {I got a lot of flak for that, but I decided to pick him over Chris Johnson. It was a tough choice.} My friends were actually teasing me later that I was trying to pick all Green Bay Packers. {I was to some extent.} Now I just have to remember to check when players have byes and replace them. I don't have a good history of doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin