10.04.2011

Fall bucket list





I was recently inspired by a friend to create a 'fall bucket list' of MUST DO activities for fall. I really like the idea as I think it will help get my butt outside instead of lounging on the couch whenever have a free moment {if at all}. I have a few ideas, but I could definitely use a few more. I want to take full advantage of everything fall has to offer. 



  • Bake apple and pumpkin pies
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Jump in a pile of leaves
  • Go on a nature walk, possibly with my camera
  • Sip hot cider outside
  • Go to a pumpkin farm
  • Make grandma's cinnamon apple fritters
  • Go on a hay ride
  • Enjoy a bonfire
  • Walk through a corn maize
  • Eat a ton of candy corn
  • Make leaf art
  • Drink fancy fall coffee drinks
  • Wear scarves almost daily
  • Drink Oktoberfest beers
I already have plans for a few of these this week :)




{Photo via gocanada}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin