1.09.2012

Organizing

I know it's not spring, but I've been in a crazy cleaning and organizing mood lately. It's probably because I got so many new clothes items for Christmas that I now have to fit someplace. And also, I got a new vacuum! For either reason, I've been doing a bit of organizing around my house. {Goodwill should expect a pretty big donation soon.} I've had help in my organization spree from Pinterest.com. I found many creative ideas of organizing areas and items that would otherwise be shoved in boxes and pushed aside. It's a great feeling to open my closet doors to find a nicely ordered area instead of a mess.


A few ideas that I liked and have or will try at home {though I doubt any of my organization will look as nice}:



{idea via}


{idea via}


{idea via}


{idea via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin