3.10.2009

I Miss Good TV

I don't watch a lot of TV. Any really. But I don't feel like I'm missing out. TV sitcoms just don't seem as good now as they used to be. And there are way too many reality shows that I can't stand.

The poor kids today don't have anything good to watch- family sitcoms at least.

I thought up a little list of TV shows from my childhood that I miss (But this is definitely not the full list nor does it include shows that I watched as reruns like Mary Tyler Moore, MASH and Get Smart. Get Smart is a classic.):
Full House
Growing Pains
Cosby Show

Family Matters
Saved By The Bell
Cheers
Major Dad
Star Search
American Gladiators
The Facts of Life
Who's the Boss
Mr.Belvedere
Doogie Howser
Small Wonder

I still watch many of these today. I know I'm forgetting a lot of good shows. I'll remember them all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin