5.19.2009

Artistic Taste of a Man

I’ve been told many times that I have very depressing taste in books. And yet, I can’t get myself to buy any "girly" books like ones by Nicholas Sparks (which I’ve heard can also be sad but is still probably better than Children of Jihad by Jared Cohen, my current obsession).

My friend John and I recently went to a bookstore together where he teased me about my choice in books- yet again. I don’t understand why, if a guy can read books targeted at women, I can’t. I honestly do not have any interest in reading books like Confessions of a Shopaholic-- the movie was painful enough.

I guess I just have the literature, musical and cinematic taste of a man. (Well, most men.)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this post is a thinly veiled shot at my book choices. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin