4.15.2010

happier thoughts


I've been dreading this week for a while now. My coworker is on vacation in Mexico, leaving me in a terrible situation. It's not like work is unbearable without her, but it's a whole lot better when she's there. I know i'll survive but i'm not excited by any means.

S to keep my spirits up, i thought i'd make a list of things that make me happy and concentrate on those...

finishing the last page of an amazing book
making dinner with friends and enjoying wine while doing so
driving with my car windows down
being a kid again and coloring with sidewalk chalk
sipping coffee and reading on a sunny afternoon
writing handwritten letters to friends and family who have moved away
the start of the baseball season and all that includes
trivia nights with friends
text messages from my sister in New York




{image via fffound}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin