4.05.2010

Opening Day!

There's no where I'd rather be on a warm spring night or a hot summer day than at a baseball game. For me, summer means baseball. And I love it.

I'm a Cubs fan but I love going to other parks too. As long as they sell hot dogs, cold beer and toss peanuts in the stands; I'm there. There's something about a baseball game that just turns you into a kid again, it's magical.







"The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again."

-Terence Mann, in Field of Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin