6.14.2010

Happy Monday


Happy Monday! I had an absolutely wonderful weekend, I hope you did too.

One of my best friends from middles school is getting married in less than a month so we threw her a sweet, simple bridal shower on Saturday. There was a lot a lot of preparation and some nerves that it wouldn’t turn out as well as planned, but it did. And she was so happy throughout. Plus, it’s always good to catch up with old friends. Speaking of which, I got quite a few emails and texts from friends I haven’t seen in a while. {The perfect way to make me smile. I’ll have to try to keep in touch with them better from now on, but that always seems like a goal of mine.}



{image via romantic.posterous}

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering when the first of my friends will get married. I'm wondering if it'll be me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin