2.14.2011

More and More and More Books


I've been on a book bender of late. I just cannot stop myself from reading or buying new ones. I've bought about 20 in the last two weeks alone! {I got most on sale or at a used bookstore so I at least didn't pay a lot for each of them because that would be ridiculously expensive.}

I ended up getting: Of Beetles and Angels: A Boy's Remarkable Journey from a Refugee Camp to Harvard by Mawi Asgedom, Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society {I’ve read}, The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides {I’ve read}, Night by Elie Wiesel {I’ve read}, Never Let Me Go by Kazou Shiguro, The Pianist by Wladyslaw Szpilman, A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest Gaines {I’ve read}, The Weight of Water by Anita Shreve, The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve, Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen {because I loved her Water for Elephants}, Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond, The Red Tent by Anita Diamant, Among Schoolchildren by Tracy Kidder (because I LOVE him) {I’ve read}, The Thin Man by Dashiell Hammett {one of my favorite movies of all time} and a few others.



{image via happythings.tumblr.com/}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin