9.11.2011

Another Brewers game

I think I've gone to far too many baseball games this year. I've averaged about one a week, which, according to my bank account, is too many. At least they're always fun and, thanks to the Milwaukee Brewers, always a good game. I do think today may have been my last game of the season though.


A few friends and I began tailgating bright and early this morning. Too bad it was so hot and sunny that we mostly just melted in our chairs instead of eating all of the delicious food the we prepared. {I am a bit upset that I woke up at 6 a.m. to make a pasta salad no one even took out of the cooler. At least I'll have lunch packed for tomorrow.} Despite the profuse sweating, it was an incredibly enjoyable afternoon. 





The Brewers won the game! And what a game it was. It was a bit of a nail-bitter at the end until John Axford came in to close out the game in the 9th inning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin