3.25.2012

Don Draper is back



The day is finally here. Mad Men is back from a 17-month hiatus. I'm completely thrilled. The last season left me with so many questions {especially concerning Don's possible marriage and Peggy's promiscuous ways} that have remained unanswered for far too long. I admit I'm not much of a TV viewer, Mad Men is my one exception.  The characters are all so well-developed and interesting and the show constantly surprises. If I didn't have to teach tomorrow, I would mix an old fashioned tonight in honor of Don Draper's return. {Guide to the cocktails of Mad Men.} I will still be watching, on the edge of my sit, I anticipate. I can't wait to see what this season will bring. 








{image via, read for great insight into the women on the show}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin