7.19.2010

Stressful wedding fashion

Ever notice how women always stress over weddings? You know why? It's all about the dress.

My friend got married last weekend in a beautiful {but stressful wedding for all involved}. But as a bridesmaid, I didn't have to worry about what I was going to wear. I have another wedding to go to next weekend that I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I'm not a dress girl so I don't have options in the closet and my recent shopping trips have resulted in nothing wearable. See what I'm talking about when I say stress?

I wish I could just call up a stylist like a Hollywood starlet. Life would be so much easier.







{images via nytimes}

2 comments:

  1. I hate when brides get all their bridesmaids in the same exact dress. My cousin instead picked a color and they could choose any style of that color and it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the best idea, too! Everyone should be free to pick a style that looks best on them. Otherwise, not every bridesmaid will look good in the dress the bride chooses, guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin