8.24.2009

Game of MASH

Do you remember those childish games you used to play in elementary school? You know, like dots, hang man or that one game where you unfold origami until it revealed a secret? Why did we ever stop playing them? Sure, they're not legitimate fortune tellers, but they're fun.

My favorite game- by far- was MASH. The game that decided your future husband, home, career and pets to name a few. {We always added more categories.}

I played a game of MASH on the train and thought I'd share my results with you! I am going to marry Hayden Christensen {the best part of the game is that I can choose guys like Hayden} and live with him, our three kids and dog in a house in San Francisco. I drive to my job as an architect in my GMC Acadia. We vacation in Italy. Not a bad life, eh? What does your future hold?



Here are the rules of the game according to Wikipedia (keep in mind there are many variations):

  1. Write down five of each of the following: names, types of cars, colors, number of children, places, and careers.
  2. One person starts drawing a spiral on a piece of paper and the person whose fortune is being told tells her when to stop. Then, you count across the spiral top to bottom to get the magic number for the game.
  3. Count through your lists of items and the letters M-A-S-H, eliminating the ones that you land on with your magic number. The last one left in each group is your winner. Keep counting through until you have only your last choice in each category left.

4. GMC 5. Dog Breed Info 6. A+ Images 7. Patrick Webb}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin