3.02.2010

Afternoon at Ashling

On Sunday, my sister and brother-in-law had a little lunch at Ashling on the Lough to see friends and family before they move to New York on Saturday. It was great to see friends and family that we don't get a chance to see often. {It's so difficult to get everyone together now-a-days. Especially family since everyone is at a different place in their life and most with busy schedules.} It's a pretty big restaurant and about three quarters of it were there to see Maggie and Patrick off on their new adventure.



I had only been to Ashling one time prior to Sunday but I really like it. It's an Irish pub and restaurant with an upscale, cozy feel and traditional Irish food.



I only tried the reuben but I heard from others that everything on the menu is absolutely delicious.


Don't you just love the feel of Ashling? It's great on a Sunday afternoon for lunch or for a beer on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin