4.27.2009

Can't Stop Singing It

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head for days at a time? I've had ZZTops 'Sharp Dressed Man' stuck in my head for weeks.


Usually when I have a song stuck in my head, there's no reason for it whatsoever. At least with this song, I know it's from watching too much hockey. (Whenever forward Patrick Sharp scores, they play the song.)

I don't understand how it happens usually though. Why would a song that I haven't heard in a long time suddenly take over my mind during consciousness? I once had a song from Little Mermaid in my head... and I hadn't seen the movie in years! No idea where that came from.

I'm going to listen to the most sing-a-long-worthy songs until I get those bearded men out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin