4.22.2009

Happy Earth Day

I think Chicago decided to honor Earth Day with beautiful weather.

While I am the first to admit that I am not particularly an outdoorsy person, I decided a while ago that I would try to be more "green." I don't drive, I take public transportation or carpool whenever I can; I recycle at home and if I'm in public with no recycle bin, I bring the bottle home; I take reusable bags to all stores with me... I know these sound like little efforts but I think it really will make a difference.

I even recently bought a new laptop that is Energy Star certified. When I have my own home, I will definitely make sure all of my appliances also have the Energy Star label. Green is my favorite color, I might as well "Go Green" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin