4.28.2009

Shopping is Tough

It's my best friend's birthday this Saturday. I've been shopping for her gift for a while now and, although I'm finding a ton of things she would like, I can't find something special enough to say how much she means to me.

We've been best friends for 12 years and, for my age, that is a significant amount of time. We used to talk about being partners in class and now we talk about being maids of honor. Though many things have changed with time, our friendship has been one of the the most consistent, strongest parts of my life. And there's the problem, how do I buy something that shows that??

1 comment:

  1. Awww you and Nichole are two of my favorite people :) Remember the days when a 25 cent friendship bracelet used to mean the world?? I suppose those days have passed... such simpler times hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin