4.29.2009

Decorating my Dream House

My new Crate & Barrel catalog came in the mail this week. I could have gotten a pony and I wouldn't have been happier.

While I rarely buy anything from it (except for presents and small kitchen gadgets), I LOVE flipping through every page. I imagine what my future home will look like and what I would buy for it. I even circle everything I want. (This decoration game assumes that I have an endless amount of money and my dream home, of course. What kind of a game would it be otherwise?)

I do this endlessly. When I'm done with the catalog, I put it away and forget about it for a while. Then, a couple weeks or months later, I take it back out and do it all over again. My taste in decor rearely changes, but it's fun nonetheless.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin