8.24.2011

30 day photo challenge

A while ago I tried taking one picture a day for a year. I did it for a while, but it fizzled out and I gave up. After writing this post, I wanted to do something like that again, but this time, I thought I should start small. I found this '30 day photo challenge' that I've been working on for a bit now. Some of the challenges have been a bit difficult or odd {sunflare or faceless portrait}, but overall, I've had a lot of fun with it. It's fun to have a photography goal for the day, even if it's as simple as 'favorite color' and doesn't require any major camera equipment.

It's a fun idea that I highly recommend!

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite snaps. {The green car represents my favorite color. I thought that would be a bit more interesting than a blank green paper.}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin