8.15.2011

Beautiful photography technique

I got my DSLR camera a while ago, but I find new ways of using it all of the time. One technique I've tried, but haven't been too successful, is long exposure photography. I tried it at the local Fourth of July fireworks show the past several years, but my photos always end up looking like a giant, colorful fuzzball instead of distinct fireworks patterns. I have to practice a bit more.

My friend, Sam, found 10 Examples of Fantastic Long Exposure Photography on a blog she frequents. I was so happy she shared them, that I had to share them also. Some of them are simply beautiful.





Aren't they amazing?! I have to figure out how to do that with my camera. Also, doesn't the last one kind of remind you of a Dali painting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin