8.07.2011

Cheese curds, cream puffs and beer.

It's that time of the year again... time for the Wisconsin State Fair. I know it's incredibly cheesy, but I look forward to the fair every year. And why wouldn't I? State Fair = cheese curds, cream puffs {the possible official desert of the state}, roasted corn, brats with sauerkraut, frozen custard and deep fried beer. Sounds healthy and delicious, huh?

After taking the tour of food around the fair grounds, my family and I sat with a few cold beers and listened to a musician perform class rock tunes. It was a great time this year, as it is every year.





And my favorite part of the State Fair: the flavored milk barn. As any true Wisconsinite, I love milk. Especially when it tastes like a rootbeer float. In addition to the typical chocolate and strawberry, they also have banana, cherry vanilla and rootbeer. The last two are my favorite. I wish they sold these flavors in my local grocery store; although, it wouldn't be quite a treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin