1.08.2009

New Year's Resolutions

I make lists for everything; it’s what I do.

Unfortunately, I generally don’t do what is on the lists and instead waste my time making another.
I decided this year is going to be different. When I wrote my “New Year’s Resolutions List,” I chose more realistic goals. (Marrying Joe Mauer did not make the list, sadly.)

My resolutions?
Learn Italian. (I should really say re-learn Italian.) Stay in touch with friends more. (This will be especially important after I finish grad school and possibly move away.) Read good books in bed. (A week into the new year and I have one accomplished already.) Write more. (Especially short stories.) Make plans and commit. (The theme of this list I suppose.)

I was going to add “Try not to stress out about everything,” but that’s not a realistic goal at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin