1.08.2009

No Need to Hide Your Diary

I randomly stumbled upon this Web site where people can post their secrets anonymously and others can reply. While at first I thought it was really odd that someone would write a secret on a discussion board that they probably haven't told their best friend, I decided that the concept behind this site is actually a great idea. I have always been super shy and therefore never kept a journal because I worried too much someone might read it.

This is a good way to get some things off your chest without risking the chance at someone finding out- as long as it is completely anonymous, which I don't know, I'm too scared to post anything...

1 comment:

  1. This site: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ is the same thing, except people mail their secrets in and they are posted every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin