1.16.2009

The White House is Not My House

I was recently surfing the Web and found an article on the Domino Magazine Web site about decorating in the White House and inspiration for the Obama family. I found some pictures of interesting rooms that Kennedy and Reagan decorated but still, they didn't have that home-y feel to them.

I don't think I could ever live in the White House even if I could redecorate each room. (Good thing I'll never have to worry about it.) I just really don't like old furniture and decorations, they don't seem warm and inviting. For an office, I probably wouldn't mind some of the decor, but a home should be more cozy. I don't want to come home after a long day of work (or school) and feel like I can't relax. So, that's it, I could never live in the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin