6.07.2009

Sometimes, I Get Annoyed


I really like reading and writing about what makes people happy, it puts me in a better mood; but let's face it, no one is always in a good mood. Sometimes things are frustrating and you have to vent. Here's my top ten list of things that tick me off.

  1. People talking loudly on their phones or just being loud in general.
  2. When people walk slow in front of you and you can't walk around.
  3. Cars without turn signals.
  4. People who are rude to others, especially waitresses.
  5. Waiting in lines.
  6. When my iPod dies 5 mins in to an hour train ride.
  7. Loud neighbors.
  8. People who don't know the difference between its/it's, their/they're/there and your/you're.
  9. People who text/talk on the phone while driving.
  10. When people don't replace the empty toilet paper roll.

What gets under your skin?

{photo via Flickr ificutmyhairirelandwillsink}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin