6.01.2009

Compiling Lists

I've been compiling a reading, viewing and cooking list for quite a while now. I'm waiting for the afternoon I can curl up in a lawn chair in my backyard and read, the evening I can spend in front of my stove creating a delicious meal and the night I can lay down with a relaxing movie.

What's on the list?

A few books:
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
Bombingham by Anthony Grooms
The Swallows of Kabul by Yasmina Khadra
The Key to My Neighbor's House by Elizabeth Neuffer
Lord of the Flies by William Golding

A few movies:
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
The Dirty Dozen
A Streetcar Named Desire
Rudy

A few meals:
Roasted eggplant
Lamb burgers
Sesame salmon steaks

(Or maybe I could finish the 100 Books List I mentioned before)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin