6.17.2009

Once a Badger, Always a Badger

By dinner time on Saturday, I will be a Master of Science.

I will graduate from Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism with my masters degree in new media journalism. I don't think it's really hit me yet that I'll have my masters degree. It will probably set in some time in August.

Looking forward to my Northwestern graduation makes me think back to my University of Wisconsin graduation. It was easily one of the happiest and saddest days in my life. I was so sad that my undergrad experience was over.

I doubt there will ever be four more consecutive years in my life that were so enjoyable and amazing. I made so many great friends and memories in Madison that I will cherish forever.



I was so excited to finally earn my bachelors degree after four years.


At Wisconsin, it's tradition to climb the enormous Lincoln statue on the top of Bascom Hill and give Abe a kiss for good luck.

We ended our ceremony by singing "Varsity," a tradition at Wisconsin. I'm not sure how Northwestern will end the ceremony. I hope we don't have to sing, I don't know any NU songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin