6.04.2009

Back to the Books

I haven't done a lot of reading lately, which is a shame considering it's one of my favorite activities.

I've just been too busy with class, appointments and other important, time-consuming things. (Or these are really just excuses.) But I recently began commuting by train everyday and have two hours with no Internet access. I didn't realize how relaxing that could be.

In the past few days commuting, I have already finished one book, The Reader by Bernhard Schlink.

While it isn't one of my favorites, it was a good story and a refreshing, relaxing change to my day.

1 comment:

  1. I read that while I was in DC! It went so fast, it's really short.

    I liked it, but didn't like it a lot. It was just OK for me. I hear the movie is fabulous, though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin