6.17.2009

Baby Talk

I was hanging out with my friend and her six week old daughter today. We started talking about whether her and her husband were planning to have another baby soon or wait. She said she would love to have another soon. She already has names picked out!

With so many of my friends having babies or getting married lately, I've been forced to think about both a lot more than I used to. So much so, in fact, that we worked on my list of potential baby names.

While I cannot post these names for fear that others will add them to their lists, I will say that I love odd names-- names that are unusual and not common but normal enough that everyone will be able to pronounce them.

I still have a while before I have to pick just one though.

{photo via Flickr Kelley Ryden}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin