6.26.2011

Currently...


Listening to…

The new Death Cab for Cutie album Codes and Keys. I like it so far, but it usually takes a few times through the album before I can make a true decision about it. But, considering the bad, I’m sure I’ll love it.

Reading…

Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda. I haven’t had much time to read lately so I’ve been working on this one for a lot longer than I typically take, which is sad because I enjoy it. {It is about…} It’s a good mix for me: a fictional story set in India. I’ve been trying to read more fiction books lately and am extremely interested in Indian culture. It’s an interesting story so far and a clever writing style that makes it easy and enjoyable to read.

Watching…

NCIS. My friend and family have been addicted to this show and trying to get me to watch it for years. The thing is I don’t really watch TV. I haven’t had cable in years because the only shows I really MUST WATCH are football, baseball and hockey games. And, for the most part, those can be watched on standard cable… or at a bar with a good beer in hand. I did give in though and borrowed the first seven seasons of NCIS. And I’m already in the seventh! I would tell you the short amount of time I’ve been watching these for, but it’s quite embarrassing. It is a really good crime, suspense show. My favorite part is the characters- an aspect of shows that usually bugs me- but not one is annoying or the center of the show. My friend and I do disagree on the best, most handsome character though. I choose Tim McGee, she chooses Tony DiNozzo. Watch and choose for yourself.

Thinking about...

How we finally got our spring weather... in the middle of June. I'm over spring, bring on summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin