6.14.2011

Photo booth

I enjoy weddings. They're sweet, romantic and great excuses to drink, dance and have fun with friends and family. Normally, I couldn't think of one way to make them more enjoyable. {Other than cutting out group dance songs.} But I was at my friend Heidi's wedding on Saturday and they had a photo booth parked next to the bar {poor location, considering how many drunkies ended up in the booth}. When I say photo booth, I mean the kind that you used to find in the mall and try cramming in all of your high school friends. It was so much fun to jump in and make silly faces. I LOVE the idea.

As I was telling a friend later, he said it must be a girl thing. I think it is; there were far more girls hanging around the booth than boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin