6.27.2011

Riot Fest


Riot Fest, Chicago’s punk festival, announced the lineup a few days ago and I’m really excited about it. There are a few band I’d like to see {Descendents, Suicide Machines, Down by Law, The Copyrights}, but I especially want to see the headliner Weezer. I’ve been a Weezer fan since they were singing about sweaters and Buddy Holly, but I’ve never seen them in concert. That’s a shame. I think it’d be an amazing show. Plus, I’d really like to see the man who sparked my attraction for men in glasses {Rivers Cuomo}.

Riot Fest bands will perform on stages across Chicago {including the Congress, Bottom Lounge, Double Door, Cobra Lounge, and the AAA Lounge} from October 5 – 9. Tickets went on sale on Friday, so I better get a couple friends together and a couple tickets soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin