6.24.2011

Happy Weekend


Usually at this point of the week I’m sitting at work dying for 3pm to come around and for my weekend to start. Not today. Today I’m off so my weekend started last night. Yay! I’m glad to have some time off before the craziness of this weekend though, I’m going to need a bit of rest. Last night, my friends and I spent the night watching Tim McGraw on stage; tonight, I’m tailgating with about 50 others for the Brewers/Twins game at Miller Park {Go Brewers!}; tomorrow, I’m spending the entire day with my cousin’s 1 year old daughter and 3 year old son; and Sunday, a little work and a little golf. I’m really excited for this weekend, but I’m already tired just thinking about it!

Hope you all have great weekends!



{image via weheartit}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin