5.16.2010

Beer + brats + sixty friends = one great tailgate.

My friend Matt, a die-hard Brewers fan, wanted to put together a nice tailgate with friends. He ended up with over 60 tickets and a 15+ car caravan. We took over a huge section of the preferred parking lot next to the sausage house. {Which, if you ever seriously tailgated, you know proximity to the bathrooms is incredibly important.} It was a perfect place to spread out, grill and relax with friends. And the game was also good. Too bad they lost though. {I even wore a Brewers cap... I'm a Cubs fan so this is HUGE.}




The best part of the tail gate? The games. We had ladders, bag toss, beer pong, a giant game of jenga and even a pool table. {I know, right? Pool at a baseball game, crazy.} I didn’t get a chance to play pool though and I regret that, because really, when’s that going to happen again.







{I even ran into friends that were at another tailgate. Great night at Miller Park, but aren’t they all?} Anyway, I’d like to thank Matt again for putting together such an amazing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin