5.08.2010

I Heart Canada

Maybe it's my annual obsession with hockey, but I really want to take a trip to Canada. I'm thinking a cross-country road trip would be best: see the sites and the beautiful scenery on the way. But that may be a bit much, so I choose Vancouver, British Columbia.


It looks like a beautiful city full of charm and history. A few things I'd love to do: grab coffee and do a little shopping on Robson Street, walk through Chinatown, visit the Vancouver Art Gallery, taste a few Canadian microbrews in a local pub, maybe catch a show at the Arts Club Theatre Company and just explore. It would also be interesting to see the Olympic Village.




I'd even like to pitch a tent in one of Vancouver's beautiful parks. {Surprising for me.} Without one of these guys to wake me up though.




{images via 1. vancouver 2-5. vancouvertrolley}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin