5.19.2010

fans not felons

have you seen habs fans? wow, they're intense. i mean, don't get me wrong, i am a huge blackhawks fan, and i'd love to see them win the stanley cup, but some people just take sports a little too seriously. {like felony, serious} why would you destroy your own city during a celebration? geez, can you imagine if they make it to the stanley cup series and lose??




maybe it's just the cubs fan in me, but there's always next year.

i get really into games, so much so that i sometimes actually lose myself in it, but at the end of the day, it's just a game and my life with carry on just the same regardless of the outcome. but with that said- i'm a huge blackhawks fan, i root for the bucks, i'm a die hard packer fan, i love the cubs and i bleed badger red and white. {so don't mess with any of my teams.}

i can understand a celebration. hell, i'd go crazy myself. but there's a limit.

i know it YOUR team and YOUR hometown. PRIDE is on the line, but really, relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin